Carpenter Console Table with Brown Finish
Two thick wood blocks suspend an iron table top for a look that can only be described as rustically industrial. A weathered wood grain finish contrasts with the dark charcoal color of the iron, creating a simple, homey feel for your modern farmhouse living room or transitional entryway. This console table gives a look of refinement to seemingly raw materials for a casual, industrial look among your rustic home accents. Place this narrow console table behind your sofa to display photos and home décor, or place under a piece of wall art or a wall mirror in your entryway. Tools and hardware are included in the box for a quick and easy assembly.
- Mixed Material Console Table: Weathered Iron And A Rustic Wood Grain Finish Gives This Console Table Its Mixed Material Charm. Perfect For Any Natural Modern, Modern Farmhouse, Or Rustic Industrial Living Room, Entryway, Or Hallway, This Console Table Will Display Your Home Décor, Cable Boxes, Or Photos In Style.
- Dimensions: 32 Inch Height, 48 Inch Width, 16 Inch Ext
- Generous Table Surface: The Wide Surface Of The Console Table Is Perfect For Displaying Souvenirs, Knick-Knacks, And Picture Frames.
- Covered Feet: Bases Come With Scratch-Protectors, Ensuring That Your Accent Tables Won’T Scratch Or Chip Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Or Veneer Flooring
- Tools Included: Easy Assembly With Tools, Hardware, And Clear Step-By-Step Instructions Included In The Box.
- Height: 32 inches
- Width: 16 inches
- Length: 48 inches
- Weight: 61.6 pounds
- Primary Finish:
- Natural Wood and Iron
- 48 in. x 16 in. x 32 in.
- Base Material:
- Metal & Wood
- Weight Capacity:
- Assembly Required: